Version March 27, 2023
This privacy statement regulates the processing of your personal data by Gloryway Consulting bv, Geraardsbergsesteenweg 87 at 9400 Ninove with company number BE 0795.441.075 (hereinafter: Gloryway Consulting).
Please read this privacy statement carefully. It contains essential information about how your personal data is processed and which cookies are used. By sharing your personal data on our Website (glorywayconsulting.com), by contacting us by e-mail/by telephone or by submitting a question/complaint, you declare that you have taken note of this privacy statement.
Article 1 – What personal data do we process?
- Gloryway Consulting processes your Personal Data in the context of its activities. This concerns:
- Cookies: your IP address and details about your visit to our Website;
- Ordering (pre-order, second chance and return): when placing an order on the Website: your name and first name, possibly the name of your company and VAT number, address details, your email and your phone number;
- Reservation: when placing a reservation on the Website: your name and first name, possibly the name of your company and VAT number, your e-mail and your telephone number;
- Account: when creating an account on the Website: your name and first name, possibly the name of your company and VAT number, address details, password (encrypted), reference numbers, your e-mail email and your phone number;
- Customer service: when registering or via one of the forms on our Website: your surname and first name, your e-mail and any other data that you provide to us in the free field;
- Application: via a form on our Website: your surname and first name, your e-mail, your CV and any other information you provide to us in the free field;
- Contact: if you call or email us: your e-mail address and/or telephone number, as well as the information you provide yourself;
- Mailing: when subscribing to our newsletter: your e-mail address;
- Gloryway Consulting may collect your Personal Data in several ways:
- By your registration and use of the Website;
Article 2 – What do we use your personal data for?
1. General purpose:
Gloryway Consulting will only use your Personal Data for:
- Cookies: Taking care of and improving our Website and including Personal Data in anonymous statistics, with your explicit prior consent as the legal basis when you visit our Website;
- Customer Service, Application and Contact: Answering questions and requests for information, with the legal basis of performing a service you have requested;
- Ordering and Reservation: The delivery or performance and invoicing of products or services ordered by you, with the legal basis of performing an agreement that you have requested and for which the processing of your Personal Data is necessary or because required by law or because Gloryway Consulting has a legitimate interest in doing so;
- Account: In your account we store data from previous orders or reservations, returns or cancellations and personal data, with your explicit, prior consent as the legal basis when creating an account;
- Mailing and Ordering: Direct marketing, newsletters, promotions and promotions by Gloryway Consulting itself, with our legitimate interest in relation to existing customers as the legal basis or your explicit, prior consent if you have not yet are a customer of Gloryway Consulting. You can indicate at any time that you no longer wish to receive our newsletters via the opt-out option in our newsletters or by contacting us directly by e-mail or telephone;
Article 3 - How we share your information with third parties
If we ever stop or transfer our activities to someone else, for example because we go bankrupt or sell our activities, this may mean that your Personal Data will be transferred to third parties who will take over all or part of our activities. In that case, Gloryway Consulting will always inform you in advance as far as possible, but you understand that this is not technically or commercially feasible in all circumstances.
In rare cases, we may be required to disclose Personal Data pursuant to a court order or to comply with other mandatory laws or regulations. We try to inform you in advance to the best of our ability, unless this is not possible for legal reasons.
We sometimes share your information with third parties whose services we use in the context of your ordering process and order. Your data may be passed on to and processed by software and cloud suppliers, financial partners, logistics partners or any other third party that is a party to or plays a role in your order or reservation. The current list can be obtained on simple request by e-mail. With every transfer to third parties, we ensure appropriate security measures with regard to your personal data, including by concluding processing agreements where necessary.
We always try to make maximum use of European suppliers and try to keep your data within Europe whenever possible. If we do have to call on non-European third parties, we will ensure that your data is just as safe outside Europe as it is here in Europe. For example, where necessary, we conclude Standard Contractual Clauses with these partners and provide additional guarantees.
Article 4 – How long do we store your personal data?
We store your Personal Data for as long as this is necessary in function of the purposes of each processing.
- Customer data (Account): if you do not place an order for 5 years, we will delete your customer data;
- Billing information (Order): For legal reasons, we store your billing information for up to 10 years from the calendar year following the last invoice date;
- Newsletters: If you are an existing customer, we will store your data for newsletters up to 2 years after your last order. If you are not an existing customer and you have given permission for the newsletters, we will store your data until you have withdrawn your permission;
Article 5 – Your rights
You have the right, at any time, to obtain free information about your personal data and the use we make of that personal data or to request a copy of it. You also have the right to request the correction or (in some cases) deletion of your data. In a number of cases listed in the GDPR, you may also request that the processing of your Personal Data be limited. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data if you have serious and legitimate reasons that override our need to process your data or to withdraw a previously given consent. You also always have the right to object to the use of personal data for direct marketing purposes, even without having to state a reason. You have the right to request your Personal Data in digital and readable form and/or to have it transferred to other responsible parties to another service provider of your choice.
Finally, you have the right to submit a complaint to the Belgian Data Protection Authority if it appears that we have not adequately responded to a request within 30 days based on one of the rights mentioned above:
Tel: +32 (0)2 274 48 00
If necessary, you can also go to the civil court to claim compensation.
Article 6 – How do we protect your personal data?
We have taken the appropriate technical and organizational security measures to guarantee the security of your Personal Data. Under no circumstances can Gloryway Consulting be held liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting from incorrect or unlawful use by a third party of the Personal Data.
Article 7 – Cookies